Mission Critical Enterprise Software Solutions
Our customers include:
Why evolve your business with Avolin?
Seamless cloud transformation
Avolin brings the power of cloud transformation to thousands of organizations around the world. Our strategy is to create a seamless journey to the cloud that can meet your individual business and risk requirements.
Innovation that drives value
Avolin solutions ensure you get maximum value from your IT investments, with unrivalled commercial and technical simplicity. We give you rapid access to the latest innovative capabilities, helping you to optimize your mission-critical software, now and into the future.
Meeting key industry needs
Our Customer Experience, Supply Chain and IT Management software and services are designed to meet industry-specific needs and help secure competitive advantage.
A partnership for success
We focus on mitigating complex and costly migrations, helping you create business value, reduce IT costs, and improve security and compliance. Together we aim to drive growth and increase ROI across your operations.
IT Support Without Boundaries
For the IT support organization, having so many people working from home is extremely challenging. Using Avolin solutions, IT can support employees as effectively remotely as they did in the office, wherever those employees might be.
Our solutions are trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide
- Connect your teams to the right customer information and reimagine your customers' experience. Avolin CRM solutions can be easily configured to meet your unique workflows - all at the lowest total cost of any comprehensive CRM solution.
- Reduce support tickets and increase customer satisfaction with Avolin’s Knowledge Management solution. It’s a simple way to drastically reduce support costs, with customer queries three times more likely to be resolved during the first call.
- Gain powerful supply chain visibility with the Avolin Supply Chain Cloud, helping you ensure the right inventory is in the right place at the right time, to maximize profitability for sensitive retail environments.
- Speed up the movement of goods across your global supply chain with Avolin Trade Management solutions, ensuring compliance and improving supplier traceability.
- Our solutions help IT teams to work more efficiently and productively while improving the support experience for end users. With a range of self-healing, self-service and assisted service applications, your teams can resolve and prevent support issues more effectively than ever.
- Give your IT team greater control to remotely wake computers and optimize power management across your organization's devices. Stay on top of security and reduce energy use, saving time and money.
- Read more about Hughes Federal Credit Union
When this financial services organization wanted to reduce time-consuming manual PC patching and software updates across their many branches, they deployed Verdiem. Avolin helped them save 200 hours per year on one update activity alone, and wake PCs in an emergency to troubleshoot issues both remotely and outside of office hours.
- Read more about Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions
This leading aerospace and defense industry innovator deployed Pivotal CRM to streamline manual spreadsheet and Word-based processes that were holding them back. Avolin helped them revolutionize ROI by integrating customer interactions, tasks and to-dos directly into Pivotal CRM and optimize sales team efficiency in responding to opportunities and leads.
- Read more about BlueShore Financial
This boutique financial institution deployed Pivotal CRM to help improve its customer service, drive up customer retention and increase profitability. We helped them achieve a 41% rise in revenue, a 40% rise in profitability, 11% greater employee satisfaction and an increase in customer retention from 70% to 90%.
With the dramatic shift to home-working as a result of Covid-19, many organizations are undergoing a process of self-discovery. People seem as productive and operations more resilient with a distributed workforce. If working from home becomes the new normal, how will IT support need to evolve? Avolin CEO Michael Speranza shares his view.Read more about IT Support Without Boundaries
In today’s turbulent retail environment, innovative inventory management systems are essential — delivering modern mobile capabilities to the shop floor and helping retailers build customer loyalty and maximize profitability across the product categories they support. Our supply chain expert Tim Rentowl shares his vision for the coming decade.Read more about 2020 Vision
For service-orientated organizations, ensuring the best possible customer experience means not only getting closer to customers, but providing timely and accurate knowledge and resolutions to them. Jeff Urkevich, our CX expert, shares his top tips for company-wide Knowledge Management adoption.Read more about Knowledge is Power